Scugog Sunday Report

ccmtcanada

Thanks to all for your replies.

To those of you who mentioned something about me being net boy for all the gals in the family....or getting used to being outfished by them, I have to tell you....

I'm already used to it....LOL.

Great report as always Cliff. You certainly are a great net boy not only for family but friends as well. :D:whistling:

Must be great to have a WHOLE FAMILY who enjoy fishing! Is the wee one part of any of the teams . . . . I'd bet she'd love to contribute there!

Not part of the OFC Tourney....but she did place second in her first kids derby last summer!!

Another wonderful report and pictures. Next time the wind is out of the East and you still want to do some fishing, head up to our place. The water was like glass out in front of here all day untile about 8:30 last night when the wind changed to being out of the South. If you do want to go out in the boat, you can but the prize for catching the first fish of the season off our dock is a free season pass. As long as Sydney wants to bring you along, you and Carol can come too LOL!

Another wonderful report and pictures. Next time the wind is out of the East and you still want to do some fishing, head up to our place. The water was like glass out in front of here all day untile about 8:30 last night when the wind changed to being out of the South. If you do want to go out in the boat, you can but the prize for catching the first fish of the season off our dock is a free season pass. As long as Sydney wants to bring you along, you and Carol can come too LOL!

LOL Cliff...I suppose if I'm extra nice to her, she'll let me tag along. I'll keep that east wind thing in mind..heck I may even call you to get a live report on conditions off your dock....thanks Cliff!