HUGE Cabelas cataogue

lew

I got home yesterday to find a package on the front porch containing the latest Cabellas book.

A hard covered catalogue with 1510 pages of products and although I haven't had a chance to go thru it too thoroughly yet, I'm thinking it may contain about everything sold by Cabellas.

It's called the Limited Spring Edition 2008 and should make for some very expensive reading :thumbsup_anim:

Anyone else receive one ??

What the hell is up with BPS? I put an online request for a catalog months ago and still haven't gotten anything. Although I get all their flyers.

#$%#$%#$

I need some new bathroom reading material :)

Generally you have to buy a certain amount of stuff from them before you get the hardcover catalogue .... didn't you buy your new Lowrance from them Lew? I know that I got the hardcover catalogue shortly after buying my Marcum LX-5 from them. I think that means over $500 dollars purchasing customer. Nice book though for sure.

.... didn't you buy your new Lowrance from them Lew?

Yup and they certainly must have appreciated my $$$$ cause I get flyers and small books practically weekly plus I also get email flyers quite often too. :lol:

I like the fact that they appreciate customers and keep them up to date on deals.

Funny thing too, I was in the local Dominion store recentely looking over the magazine section and saw a BPS catalogue on sale for $5.....why would anybody spend money to buy a catalogue to decide what they want to spend money on ?? :dunno:

Cabelas!! WOW! I visited my first Cabelas last weekend in Hammond Ind. on the way back from Chicago. What a store!! Definitely better stocked than ANY BassPro I have been in( that's quite a few)> The staff were so helpful that they were ALMOST a pest. Was an expensive bathroom break!!

Tons of Musky stuff!!!(LEW).

I will be making my annual Father's Day trip to Cabelas this year rather than BPS!

I gotta call them and ask where MY catalog is!!!

FT

Edited by Fishn Technishn