Red Wings....

Stoty

Go Wings Go....

I was gonna start a post for ya Stoty....but thought maybe not after reading the Habs post....either way....its too bad you won't be able to go to Joe Louis....this round...you still have the next two ;):D

Ha ha ha, thanks Azulu.

I am just trying to figure out the potential schedule for the finals.

HOPEFULLY game #1 or 2 in Detroit lands on a weekend!

That way I am GUARENTEED to go to the game! haha

Yes GO WINGS GO!

They really helped me last night in the OFC Pool! :thumbsup_anim:

sorry bout ur bad luck Stoty, hope u get to one in another series

i figured out now how to get montreal to win their games, in the sporting news pool i had price as my goalie and still 8 trades to fart around with so yesterday figured i'd put fleury in net, bag a few points then put price back in net, well i'm sure you know how that worked out for me,

soooooo. now i'm thinkin of takin biron as my goalie LOL

Ya, its amazing how well teams play when facing elimination (BOS, SJ, NYR).

Tonights game DAL/SJ should be a GREAT game! Cant wait! And since its Friday, I can stay up late! hahaha

Campbell Still in the playoff race, Drury still hangin in there but in the race none the less.......Breire second in goals in the playoffs (last i knew) and pretty much heading for round 3, Biron standing on his head as THE goalie in his series. Ahhhhh, those were the days in Buffalo. I wish them all well though......as most in Buffalo do, I used to hate players when they would leave and succeed.......kind of human nature. cry babies like Satan or Mogilny.....but not these guys, and definitely not Biron.

Ya, put all those guys back on Buffalo, and WOW, what a team that would be!

I have faith in the Sharks though. At the least, they will make a series of it by winning tonight in SJ.

I hope so anyways, I have them in my work hockey pool!

what a team that SHOULD be is more like it. lol

It will be a long time before Buffalo sees the likes of those type of players again. Unless some of our young hopefulls morph into those types of players. I think we'll be more competitive this upcoming season, but Miller and Vanek better get their heads screwed on straight. Which i could see happening for Miller with his contract needing renewal very soon.

Stoty, if it ends up Pens and Wings, I'll get the tix. You can be my guest. May have to deal with my 5 little Pens fans but you'll eventually get over it.

Are you treating him to a game in Detroit or in Pittsburgh?

Edited by jonnybass

Stoty, if it ends up Pens and Wings, I'll get the tix. You can be my guest. May have to deal with my 5 little Pens fans but you'll eventually get over it.

It's a date! hahah

FINE BY ME!

Just tell me where to sign!!!

*Stoty