Well after a day in Wayne's boat looking at all the toys.

BillM

I had to make an addition to my dad's 15" Legend, lol

Picked up a Eagle Intellimap 500C along with the Navionics Gold+ Chip (Great Lakes + Maritimes). Dropped by his place yesterday and did the install. I also found whoever wired the rear of the boat, did it ass backwards. All this time he's been running his graph unfused (someone put the fuse on the negative side).. So now I get to re-wire everything and make it pretty.

Oh yeah, if anyone is looking at picking up the Gold+ chip from BPS, I had them price match a place up in Huntsville (Georgian Marine) for $193(BPS is $229). Got a bit of a hassle from the eletronics guy, saying the Gold was a '08 chip.. I gave him the :what the heck: stare and said the last time this map was updated was '07.

Here is the link to the price match.

http://www.georgianmarine.com/securestore/c181598.2.html

16413.gif

Oh yeah, to all the Team #5 members, get your sigs updated with the new banner!!!

Edited by BillM

I have no toys.. they're all necessities of the sport ! :P

Keep kidding yourself bud...its not a sport,its a hobby.In order for it to be a sport it should not be possible to do it with a beer,coffee and/or cigarette in hand.The only "athelete" is the one with the hook in its mouth.

Joe

Hahaha must be nice. My buddies got 2 of those 10.4" screens its like watchin TV when you are looking at them.

Good grab Bill, if i may, what did that guy run ya?

Hey Mike,

Picked it up online @ RadioWorld. $299. I should have picked it up at the SportsMan show, it was $20 cheaper :)...