JUMBO REPORT

snagmaster

First softwater report for me this season. Its always nice to start out the season playin around with some jumbos. On Thursday Johny Bass and I had the chance to head up to simcoe for some perch action draggin jigs around and boy were they on. You couldnt ask for better weather and there was no shortage of big jumbos. Managed to land over 100 Perch that were over 10" in a few hours....40 fish over 12" and about 15 fish over 13".

Heres a few of the fish

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

All the big females lived to swim another day and we kept some 11'' males and smaller females for a fry.Thats about it for perch fishin this season for me . Pike and Walleye opener is right around the corner.

Good luck on the water

Edited by snagmasteral

Great report and pics!!! :thumbsup_anim: Those are some beautiful healthy lookin' Perch!!! :clapping:

I kept the shirt on in the fish pics as long as I could this year, but it was too dang hot this past weed! It's not even May yet and I'm already roastin' down here... I'm thinkin' Hawaiian print loincloth about July! :w00t:

Guest Johnny Bass

We really cleaned house on those Jumbos! Only if they grew 4-5 LBS bigger! It took me 4-5 fish just to make a meal! Still, they tasted great!

All I have to say is man! I am not photogenic. That pic makes me look brutal!!

Looking forward to the season and all your fishing reports!