Canadian Wins FLW Erie Event

superdad

Thanks for the link superdad. I wasn't aware that the tourney season had started yet. It is very nice to see a Canadian in the spot light, there aren't that many on the pro tours. If were lucky maybe we might see this tourney on the WFN channel.

and that weight was for a am angler the pros must have has some super weights

Terry, I think in the pro Walleye events, it is similar to the pro Bass events here in Canada. The team carries the weight forward, you do not have to fish "against" the other person in the boat with you. So that weight could have all come from his rod or he could have ate donuts and drank coffee for 4 days if he drew the right pros. Either way, a win is a win. :)

I wanted to make sure I wasn't mistaken so I looked it up:

http://walleyetour.flwoutdoors.com/rules.c...id=5#Qualifying

Rule 17 is the pertinent one that affirms my assumption.

Charles

Great weights as always on Erie, one of my favorite spring locations. Don't forget walleye does not close on Erie so you could be out around the islands right now.

It is all the pro's pattern as the co-angler is not allowed to offer any advice about the fishing, locations or techniques and the boat weight is carried forward to the next day by each angler.

Congratulations!

-sheldon

Congrats to those guys !!!!! :worthy::worthy: thats a huge limit of fish thats for sure with the average being over 7lbs right on !!!!! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: yes i hear you roger i try to watch all the flw events as well,the pwt series is amazing,man those guys sure know their walleyes too !!!