This made me laugh

little angler

Hey! I loved it, thanks for posting.

The sad thing is that I really enjoyed the song. Talk about "hoping it doesn't come to this", I am starting to like country more and more. I am also listening to CBC radio more than the FAN 590. My life is officially over.

Soon kid, this whole forum will be living vicariously (look it up) through you. Don’t let us down!!!

That song is a reality to some guys these days, and some men cannot even do what comes natural to them. It is funny and had a nice tune to it.

Why do some women makes men lives too complicated?

Can't live with them and can't live without them!

btw- I've been there, done it, and I didn't miss her that much.

:Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

You aint the only one Bubba! :thumbsup_anim: ... I know for a fact I'd have missed my boat a helluva lot more! :(:Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

When the Man of the House announces he's goin' fishin', the Woman of the House only needs to say one of two things... either, can I come with you... or, Go!

There's lots worse things a man can be doin' than sittin' on a Lake tryin to outsmart a critter with a brain the size of a matchhead!!!

You aint the only one Bubba! :thumbsup_anim: ... I know for a fact I'd have missed my boat a helluva lot more! :(:Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

When the Man of the House announces he's goin' fishin', the Woman of the House only needs to say one of two things... either, can I come with you... or, Go!

There's lots worse things a man can be doin' than sittin' on a Lake tryin to outsmart a critter with a brain the size of a matchhead!!!

Rightly so!

And I never refuse any ladie's request of "can I come with you?" I have plenty of spare rods for those occasions and she always gets a nice combo for the outing :thumbsup_anim:

LOL!!! When my brother and his fiance first heard this song, I was the first thought that entered both of their minds. They both said they could see me doing that. I had to agree 100% with them.

If a woman is going to make me choose, there is only one choice to be made, cuz she ain't the one for me.

It's an evil Witch of a woman that would try to deprive a man of his fishing!!! The ones that try it should have all their shoes taken away and be made to go barefoot in winter, then take their purses and handbags away and make them carry a mans wallet!!!

That'd teach them!!! ;)

LOL!!! When my brother and his fiance first heard this song, I was the first thought that entered both of their minds. They both said they could see me doing that. I had to agree 100% with them.

If a woman is going to make me choose, there is only one choice to be made, cuz she ain't the one for me.

It's an evil Witch of a woman that would try to deprive a man of his fishing!!! The ones that try it should have all their shoes taken away and be made to go barefoot in winter, then take their purses and handbags away and make them carry a mans wallet!!!

That'd teach them!!! ;)

WT's gf:

"Look, it's either our relationship or your fishing outings. It's one or the other."

WT:

[pulling out the rods, reels, and tackle box] "That is a very easy decision to make."

:Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing: