Good luck to you Hab fans!!

KyleM

The refs have done their job IMO.

This series could easily be 2-1 for the Bruins right now.

You clowns that say Toronto would have given Montreal a run?

GIVE ME A BREAK. Stop dreaming guys, the Leafs have sucked for awhile now....

they wernt giving anyone any scares this season.

The only reason the B's are doing so well is because of their D type play...something the Make Me Laughs

really lack.

The only reason the B's are doing so well is because of their D type play...something the Make Me Laughs

really lack.

I'm not disagreeing that the leafs were terrible this year... but come on... Leafs vs Canadiens in the playoffs... it would be a battle and a half. this year the two teams played 8 times, the leafs won 4 (one of which was in overtime), the Canadiens won 4 (one was in overtime, and another in a shootout). and you don't think it would be a close series???

yea typical. A bit of hitting and the Europeans disappear ( Practically the whole Team). Where was the Habs tough, lead by example Captain. Mtl has no chance if they make it past Boston. For the Record, I feel sorry for my favorite player Komeserek. The only guy with Balls. Oh and Carrey also. He was doing the work that Hamerlik, Markov, Brisbois (AKA BROKENWOOD) Streit, did I leave any European or Quebec defence out. Where is Boullion anyways and that new guy number 3.

If you mean the interim captain he was the one that scored the overtime winner after one of the big tough guys you like drove his head into the ice.

If you mean the interim captain he was the one that scored the overtime winner after one of the big tough guys you like drove his head into the ice.

All I seen him do yesterday was flopping on the ice and barking like a seal. Other than that, invisible. Oh yea, way too many penaltys, I mean Boston. Watch the other Games, except Ottawa, and tell me if Mtls little fellas, and big Muffies, stand up to the other teams. They are playing like theyre at war with each other. Not the turn my back when I hit, or get hit, so I wont get bruised type game, that MTL favors. As far as getting his head drilled, seems like it worked, Kovelev and the other Russians are puck shy now.

Edited by holdfast

to have met brisebois and hung out with him hes not an amazing player but has some expirience to help the team.. this is why i love playoff hockey!!! its a whole different game, the teams that once sucked during regular season(boston( know that its thier last chance so of course thier gunna give it all they got.

All I seen him do yesterday was flopping on the ice and barking like a seal. Other than that, invisible. Oh yea, way too many penaltys, I mean Boston. Watch the other Games, except Ottawa, and tell me if Mtls little fellas, and big Muffies, stand up to the other teams. They are playing like theyre at war with each other. Not the turn my back when I hit, or get hit, so I wont get bruised type game, that MTL favors. As far as getting his head drilled, seems like it worked, Kovelev and the other Russians are puck shy now.

nah nah nah nah hey hey hey good bye!

and the winning goal is scored by holdfast`s favorite player!

Now comes the real debate...

Anyones else hate Bob Cole?

G

DUDE!!!!! you have no idea how much me and my dad rip Bob Cole apart every time he does a game... hahaha!

here's my impression of Bob Cole...

"and the bruins come up the ice, and get a good shot on net, it was deflected, but the canadien's goalie makes a great save, then the canadien's bring it out of the zone. the bruins make a good attempt to stop them but they get it into the zone... there's a shot, but the bruins goaltender makes the stop and it goes over the netting into the crowd"

he has seriously gone senile... he doesn't know any of the players' names. just terrible... and he signed another contract with CBC for next year... i'm just going to have to kill him... like really, he's never going to quit is he...

P.S. I'm not really going to kill him... i just wish he would either quit or i wish CBC would let him go... like seriously... this has gone too far.

Edited by gone_fishin

He's the only commentator that I can have the game on with my back to the TV and I know when to turn around for something good. Try that with any of the TSN mono tones.

TSN colour guys may not be the greatest either, but Jim Houson is the best guy goin right now!

really lack.

by the way... why hasn't KyleM responded to my response to his leaf bashing comment that he left yesterday... i guess it made too much sense for a HABS fan to understand! hahahahaha

see page 2 if you missed it.....

Danny Galivan, Dan Kelly, Bill Hewitt are all WAY before my time, so i can't really comment on them, but right now, Jim Houson is the best guy goin! he should have the number one spot on CBC right now... unfortunately Bob "Senile" Cole has that position until he dies.....

Edited by gone_fishin

Good move by the coach, Put Streit forward and use the young guy. Dont play Brisbois much on Defence and use him on the powerplay. That way the Bruins dont have free rein around the crease. Now if he can only come up with a plan for Hammer-Lick and MarKov maybe they wont own the Mtls net when Komerserek is resting. Yup, lucky win thanks to the penalty, otherwise could of been 2,2 Series. Again most of the team was hiding except maybe Begin, Kostalopolus, Higgens. Mtls got to do some rebuilding if they want to keep up with the other teams. And what about that Captain????? Where was he.