A couple from today....And a hello to a few OFN members.

First I better excuse myself, I think I may have blown right by ya C.C an Bly at a certain Muddy trib before I hastily went back to my truck and off to find fishable water. I should have introduced myself LOL....Just realized when I saw your post.

Anyways,

Finally found some water worth drifting (lots of fuel later) and caught a mixed bag of fish, Could not get them to touch anything but roe. Lost more than were landed due to the heavy lumber factor in the creek but the lumber is where the Brown was hidden!

Heres a few shots of a couple of fish from today.

RF

Great stuff RF!! I'd have been with CC and Bly today if it wasn't for work and a bad back....details details...LOL. Great looking Brown too....I have yet to hook into one on a trib.

Keep posting your reports...this is after all a fishing board!!

nice fish and great pics man, keep it up....how do you like that pack ? I have been considering but they look mighty uncomfortable right in your face like that, NO ?

Pack is OK, it does get in the way a little although I 'll take it any day over my vest.

Most days if I can get away with it I 'll just use a waist pack, lighter the better but it all depends on the region your fishing I guess.

RF

Edited by Rustic-Fisher

LOL, Roger thats one of our BPS co-workers horsing around, he has hair like girl though!!

RY

O no, my special identity has been reviled!!!! Quick, to the Floating Fortress!!!! I wonder how many pm’s I’m going to get now about people asking me to get special discounts for them? Please kill me.

I know Ryan. He/she's one of our finest!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Damn straight. You know you love me Roger. Which reminds me, I really need to take that pic down from the wall, its getting pretty embarrassing. As for the hair, it will live forever, or at least till someone sneaks into my room at night and cuts it. Till then Cactus Jack says Bang Bang!!

P.S. JENOOOOOOOOO

Edited by eyeforelle