Open house offer. (NF probably)

wuchikubo

Okay,

As most that have met me or have seen my company logo (see bottom), I work in a hearing clinic testing hearing and providing hearing aids.

Offer:

Saturday April 5th from 10 am to 4 pm we're having an Open house at the clinic providing a free hearing screening (and free full hearing test at a later date for those who need it), free Siemens hearing demo for those interested in getting something in the near future, and if you are one of the first 10 OFNers to mention you are an OFNer to ME (Stan) I'll give you a free Len Thompson's Dimpled Spoon (yes, it has my company logo on it but it has also caught a couple of cohos last year on it's first outing and sorry I forgot to take the picture to post it but it's about 2.5 inches long, white with a pink stripe and black logo).

There is nothing to be bought for this offer, it's truly a freebie day.

Place

Unionville Hearing Centre

4581 Highway 7 East, Suite 104

Markham, ON

905-479-1641

Time: 10-4 (one day only!)

Stan Wu

Mods, if you think this is spamming, please PM me so I won't do it in the future.

Big Cliff,

OHIP doesn't cover hearing tests? Last time I had one, at least 15 years ago it did. The times they are a changin'

Stan nice offer my friend.

OHIP doesn't cover hearing tests? Last time I had one, at least 15 years ago it did. The times they are a changin'

So were eye tests. :wallbash: