Lake Erie Dec 28-2006

Bob Devine

Yeah I hear ya about BOQ walleyes. If Lake Erie walleyes feed a family of 4, how many family members do Quinte eyes feed??

But on a serious note, I would have thrown those walleyes back but I went out with a meat eater. I like to keep my walleyes in the 15-18". Can you say "Water Chicken" mmmm good !!

Your right on the money with the eating sizes. I always realease the big ones(inluding the 8# in the pic). Only kept one over 10 because of a fellow meat eater caught it. Do you have much success for Erie Smallmouths, Would love to try it next year.Be willing to trade a Lake Ontario salmon fishing trip for a Erie trip. Have Happy New Years!

Whopper, we were just east of Port Clinton. Winds are suppose to be light again tomorrow. Yeah light on Lake Erie LOL, I may run down there again Sat.

We were running Reef Runner cranks back 20-75 back off Offshore boards.

Edited by Bob Devine

Well, Well Mr Devine....I`m stuck in the office editing shows and your out and about catching those tasty `eyes...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...shame, er,... good for you.

Speaking of Erie, just finished editing the show with you and Uncle Scotty slamming all those walleyes back in May- what a fishery!

Anyone who likes catching walleyes, is gonna love that show!...

And it all begins January 11 `07 on WFN.

dawg`s gone to bed!!

www.extremeanglertv.com