Wana go whole day for Stellhead.Need spot.

idesign

All depends on where you live and how far you are willing to travel.... but many of the rivers will probably be blown....

PS.. dont you think your signature is a little spamish in nature?? Do we all get free gifts if we register??!!?? if so write me down for 10

G

Edited by Gerritt

Was at the Ganny 7 days straight from Easter Sunday until the following Saturday and got a lot of fish there every afternoon. If you have a good arsenal of flies,jigs, tubes or roe you will get your share of fish. I got most of my fish on roe after work from 400pm until dark and no it is no more crowded than anywhere else!

All depends on where you live and how far you are willing to travel.... but many of the rivers will probably be blown....

PS.. dont you think your signature is a little spamish in nature?? Do we all get free gifts if we register??!!?? if so write me down for 10

G

I live in Scarborough.i am willing to travel 1-2 hour .i just need to catch fish.let me know.thx

G

I don't see his signature. What free gifts?

If he had the slightest knowledge of steelhead, and regs, he would know that all the main tribs are about the only place you can fish.

So posting asking for the best spots....its asking people where they are catching fish. (aka - asking for their spots).

If you are picking just 1 spot to try for the whole day, try Port Hope. You can't go wrong there. There will be a lot of people, but a lot of fish too.

Just ignore the jerks who don't want to help a new fisherman out. They were new to fishing once too, they seem to forget that. They should be encouraging new fishermen not tearing them down. :rolleyes:

Oh sure...I was planning on fishing that hole....gonna have fight for elbow room now.... LOL :lol:

Guess I'll have to camp out for bicycle 58 instead....most wont travel that far.

Cliff come on, I fished that hole out yesterday. You and I both know that the run between FORD BUMPER 3 and SHINGLE PILE 8 is where they are right now.

If anyone wants to know where that is your gonna have to walk upstream from shopping cart 256, and look just south of BIKE 34.

hope that clears it up.