STEELIE REPORT **PICS**

I'm starting to get that feeling again! :wallbash: A guy posts some pics of some fish he caught and once again folks take it in a completely WRONG direction. :angry:

Thanks for the report and please, don't let the little people stop you from posting in the future.

HH

Do you guys seriously think there are "secret creeks" out east? damn, you must be new.

Funny, cause under your picture it says "Newbie"...... :dunno:

LOL

I just dont get why people cant just be happy for other fisherman. You're not in a tournament, nor are you losing any money.

Step off the high horses that you think you're on, grow up, be a man and say "Wow, nice fish. Congrats"

If you know the spot, then I suggest you get out there, catch some fish and post your reports.

Until then, zip it!

coming from the guy who thinks mud kills fish and yeah i do think you dont know where it is

FROM YOUR DIRTY FISH PICS POST

As I said in your earlier thread....GREAT JOB CC!!!! Cannot wait until you make it out again!! To those other fools who had something smart to say.....Get A Life Guys!!! Nobody cares what you think.....because regardless of what you may think.....you don't know it all about river fishing......

HMMMMM...I take it you know it all about river fishing , as you state above......steelheading has been prime for about a month know and all I have seen is a post about "your secret spots" and "losing count after 20"....yet not one pic of Steelhead or even one contributing some what helpfull tip to our members....Im not cutting you up, but more times than not , you seem to have something negative or sneaky to say like "I know that spot don't tell anyone HE HE HE, its all ours " in a # of steelhead reports this year.....you have already left somewhat of a bad taste in my mouth about your ethics , and it seems others are feeling the same way

Do your self a favour , and make some quality report/posts ( even some nice pics would help) to gain yourself some recognition atleast with the avid steelhead members around here.....

I give most respect to the guys who contribute as oppose to bash and make negative comments....I will admit ,that I sort of got off the handle last week with Uncle Milty in BLY and CLIFF's post but he sorta had it coming. I do regret saying some of the things I said , as that's not what this board is all about. My apologies Uncle Milty , if you are reading.

Here's some members on this board who are the kind of people that get deserved respect and that I can say have helped me out in the past......do as you please but learn some better ethics from reading their posts

CC , CLIFF&BLY , SOLOPADDLER, DMASSE , STEVE B, KEMPER, SILVIO... just to name a few

P.S..... If you take this as a hit, then sorry you took it that way, but this was not meant to start a back and forth cat fight with you.....just giving you some insite !! TAKE IT AS YOU PLEASE

Great Job guys. Keep them coming.

I have not one clue about the Steelhead world. I wouldnt even know where to start. Dont know where to go, or what to use. Never had the chance to experience it. I am thinking about trying it though. These pictures make me want to get out.

Again great job, keep them coming. I need some more motivation to try for a new species.

This board has a few members I have seen all they do is bash. Not cool. Keep the pics coming and laugh at the rest. Pictures speak for themselves.

Looking forward to more in the future. As soon as the seasons start opening, I will get mine on here.

best way to not cause a stink = dont post reports. i've been flamed all day by "real steelheaders" who are clearly way better and way cooler than me, because they dont post pictures. And apparently floatfishing.net is so much better, yet they still feel the need to lurk and bash.

floatfisher, stealheader are way too cool for school.

MODS, close this thread please, I'm done with this

Don't dispear Steve.

Moma always said, "stick and stones"....errrr.....or was it "their just jealous?"

Oh man its just like highschool all over again only my hair is shorter, and my eye are not red...the horror...the horror

Don't let 'em bug ya...

They'll leave soon enough.

best way to not cause a stink = dont post reports. i've been flamed all day by "real steelheaders" who are clearly way better and way cooler than me, because they dont post pictures. And apparently floatfishing.net is so much better, yet they still feel the need to lurk and bash.

floatfisher, stealheader are way too cool for school.

MODS, close this thread please, I'm done with this sh!t

Just keep posting. If you stop posting they win. That's what they want by the sounds of it. By the way, posts like yours make me want to learn to flyfish (rod on the way). Posts like theirs make me not want to admit it. Steelheading need not be an elitist sport. We're all just catching fish here, aren't we?? What's with all the politics? Just ignore the crap Steve and post for those who appreciate your efforts and talent. Glad you're on my team bud.