Canadian Tire Icefishing sale updte

ketchenany

Power auger at the Leslie & Lakeshore and Markham and Lawrence location. Markham and Lawrence also had a couple Frabill huts at $250 (as of late this afternoon). A sale of odds and ends with a number of ice fishing items but certainly not an ice fishing clearance.

Sale is on for TWO weeks not one as reported previously.

Good luck in getting what you seek.

Gunnison Float Tube is also half price $75 if you look in the sports section of the clearance sale section.

Lot of PFD's on sale... ratchet straps for boat transom (the kind that mount to trailer permanantly...GERRITT !)

Edited by irishfield

I picked up one of the 2 man frabill trekker portable huts. Great deal. Thanks to OFNrs for highlighting the sale. There was one jiffy auger left at the Lansdowne ptbo location at 3:00 pm Friday. I had to summon all my will power not to take it home too.

When I was at the big CTC in Kingston this morning around 1045, the young guy told the Fishing Dept Mgr, that the fish-huts were gone....

The Mgr. told me that they had sold seven power augers since 0900 - they were walking out the place.

What a sale - I guess.

David aka Superdad

Edited by superdad

Yup the Garmin GPSMAP 76 is on sale fo 197.99 too for anyone looking! Wish they had the colour one, dang

The GPS is not such a great deal. But I did buy 3 pairs of vise grips today at 30% off. :thumbsup_anim:

The GPS is not such a great deal. But I did buy 3 pairs of vise grips today at 30% off. :thumbsup_anim:

Hey, thats probably work related stuff(not that there's anything wrong with that), not ice fi..................oh, forgot, you don't ice fish any more.

Still, thats a good score Dan.