BOQ - Hay Bay Feb 16/08

superdad

Was out to fish today with Laker John, BayBoy and myself around 0915. Fished an area unknown til recently and we heard it had produced some fish recently.

It was a Beautiful day without any wind, we didn't put gloves on til after 1300. The morning produced a pair of nice sized perch.

Around 1300, we had a friendly visit from a C/O on a Skidoo, License and driver permits produced - all is GOOD.

The C/O left and Bayboy had a 'Fish On' and we scrambled to get the fish up out of the hole ( the ice is 15-18 inches) and it was a beauty.

0216A_Joeand7lber-copy.jpg

He's on a HOT Streak..... with the Sidewinder...............

We fished and fished and finally I had a GOOD strike and with quite a tussle, the fishs' head appeared and Laker John scooped thefish out.

Hey, what do you know a PB for a hard-water walleye for Superdad, a doubledigit......

0216C_Superdadand10lber-PB-copy.jpg

We weren't getting many hits and the conversation lagged as the humour wasn't there with no bites.....

Around 1515, BayBoy hits another - landed this one and hey-what's that - Another PB..........

0216D_JoeandPBEye-copy.jpg

The weather was changing with a squall coming in from Picton and so we headed back to shore around 1615.

We had gone 3 for 4 for the day - the fish certainly weren't biting like mad, But, we came away happy.

Stay Tuned - 13 days of Quinte fishing left until May3rd (for walleyes)

Tanks for the info David.....

They are sure some hogs you have there..........awesome....... :canadian:

If the weather aint too rough, the wifey an I will be heading out there tommorrow.

Today we fished out of Herschimers an PointAnne East by the 'Barge' outwards near 500'.

Ice was 24"-30".....absolutely gorgeous day........beautiful!

But...........Nadda..nadda.....'cepting some jumbos....

Was better then sitting at home tho'.

We were going to go out near Huffs.......but something told me maybe Shermans would be good..

What are the chances of some GPS co-ordinates bud?......... :whistling:

Shoot me a PM if you like...maybe we could hook up..

I'D SURE LIKE THAT ANYWAY..........

bNb

Edited by brickNblock