Fishing & Boat Show

danbouck

Well we just got back from the show. Everyone enjoyed themselves. Al Lindner and Dave Mercer's seminars were great to watch. Didn't make it to the salmon seminar this morning. Anyone there? How was it? I went there hoping to just look around and watch the seminars but ended up buying a few nice toys. Got my wife her girlfisher pink rod and reel she's been bugging me about and I got myself this nice toy :thumbsup_anim:

16xtreme_lifestyle.jpg

16xtreme_overhead2.jpg

http://www.legendboats.com/en/view/boat/16_xtreme

Legend had some amazing deals. Ended up getting a free 55lb wireless trolling motor, 2 boat covers, fishinder, extra seat, and tons of other stuff. Plus upgraded to a new 4 stroke. When all was said and done I got just over $3000 worth of free stuff :thumbsup_anim:

Everybody there had some amazing deals! and for $12 and free parking you can't go wrong.

BTW Percher I hope your right on how good these Mercs are!

Edited by danbouck

I agree, great time to get out in February and dream of the soft water for $10, as I made it to the Salmon Seminar, which the 3 hours of it seemed to fly by, Yvan, Vito and Crew did a great job, I thought there were a few deals to be had as well, Spin Doctors with new colors available, 3/ $30 is pretty decent, as well as a few deals on the flies to match, Picked up a speed, an Temp Probe, the Depth Raider from Grimbsy Tackel for a little over 4 bills, which was by far the best price I came across, in looking for last couple of weeks, Not as many booths as previous years, but more boats to drool over and nice pick up by the way, hope you enjoy it

Edited by moemoe

Sweet new ride :thumbsup_anim: Enjoy!

I was there friday and picked up a couple of new rigger rods from Grimsby tackle.

I enjoyed the show and picked up enough new info on boats and electronics to get me through the rest of the winter.

Al

SpoonMaster lures

Edited by spoonmaster

Just got back from the show today.

Great seminars. Got to talk with Italo Labignan, Dave Chong and Rocky Crawford.

Walking around early in the morning walked past Al Lindner on camera with WFN TV.

Large focus on boats at this show.

The layout of the floorplan was somewhat different than I was told.

Good way to spend a winter day indoors.

Nice ride danbouk.I bought one last year and love it.

As for the show, I saw Dave , Rocky and Al .

Dave and Rocky were great and I really liked their presentations.

As for Al Linder all I can say is WOW what a speaker! It was truly a honor to listen to that man. He really opened my eyes and got me all worked up to get on the water.

I found the show a little small but it will certanly grow if they keep having a group of speakers like that every year.

It was worth every cent I spent and more.

It was also a pleasure to meet some ofners there as well.

Dude i think i saw ya filling out the paper work around 1:30 ish, congrats on the new boat, how many guyz tripped over to b.p.s? Show was o.k, couldn,t find a good deal on the drift sock i wanted though, ended up going home and buying it off e-bay out of barrie for $20 less than any tackle store delivered to my door.

I went over to b.p.s. after the show.

Every time I go there I get more frustrated with the place.

I went there to buy 2 different baitcasters , niether were in stock and the sonar unit I wanted is $140.00 dollars more expensive than I can have it delivierd to my door for.

I did buy a bunch of crappie baits, some gulp gobies and some hardware for making my worm harnesses.

$250.00 spent and I could carry it all in a small plastic bag!