O/T Dang fell again!

OhioFisherman

Decided to quit bothering you guys and go to the store and bother people, bad plan after snow and ice! But this time I made it all the way to the front of the van before I fell! Once I figured out where all the blood was coming from and it was nothing serious I decided to try and get up. When the going gets tough? I did it! Dang felt like ice fishing?

Change of plans now, staying inside! Gotta thaw out I think.

Glad to hear you weren't hurt bad Paul, at least with snow and ice you have a good excuse! I took a fall at the boat dock last Tues. that I'm still feeling. Feet flew out from under me on a wet wooden ramp and I landed full force on my tailbone/small of my back. Thought I'd ruined myself for sure. Doin ' better now though.

LOL I walk like jack and daniel are my bestests friends, just tough getting the brain to accept I am losing my mobility. It still thinks I can do stuff normally, creates a clash or crash when the legs don`t listen.

Belly flopped so I had a pretty good cushion, caught heck from the wife, she know`s I can be a little stubborn on trying to do things. Tough after an active life to be trapped indoors by a little snow. Another snow angel in the drive!

Thanks for the thoughts!

MS Sucks!

Great Phil scare the OFNer`s! any one want to rent me for Halloween? :clapping:

Don`t wear red while fishing! It`s a warning to the fish! Stop! don`t bite! except sheepheads!

First and last time I wear that in a boat!

LOL Jim, I am starting to understand what the dogs are telling me, worse I am talking back!

Don`t wear red while fishing! It`s a warning to the fish! Stop! don`t bite! except sheepheads!

First and last time I wear that in a boat!

Fish don't mind red Paul, you just hafta know how to smile at them :rolleyes:

Cnv1592.jpg

Cnv1569.jpg

Edited by lew