is this too good to be true

darsky

Hmmm.....if he is in Montreal,, why does it look like it has Oklahoma registration numbers on it??? And if he actually is in Oklahoma, why is he trying to sell it in Montreal?

Call me skittish but something just does not seem right there.....

Bill

Nothing in the add shows that it it certainly a scam. Very strange? Yes. Be suspicious? Yes.

Send an email and get details, the ad does not say where the boat is or how the auction would take place.

Maybe the seller lives in Oklahoma and he heard that Canadians are on a spending spree due to the good dollar.

Maybe he is desperate to sell and things are selling so fast where he is.

Maybe the boat is close than you think.

forrest

Some thing doesn`t seem right with the info, like mentioned the OK registration numbers also cause concerns. 17 foot boat with a 90, basically a bare bones package, but like 1/3 the price of new for a 3 year old? Strange?

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2005-SKE...-SX170-91561981

http://www.strikebass.com/ccboat7.htm

Edited by OhioFisherman

Guest skeeter99

christ my 2000 skeeter ss90 with a 90 hp is worth $10 grand right now

and this boat has the full options on it other than max h.p. in dash finders upgrade, glovebox, underseat cooler, upgraded rims

something aint right!!!

other than he is caught up in the mortgage scandal in the u.s. and needs a quick few dollars now than later!!!!

send email I bet you wont get a reply, but hey who knows

I picked up a 3 year old 670 ski-doo in oshawa for $1000 from a guy who lost his job at GM turn around and sold it for $3200 2 days later :thumbsup_anim: !!

Wow. My boat that is 20 years older and a lot less power/toys cost more than that. It's deals like these that make me wonder how long this thing sat at the bottom of a lake?

If you can see it in person and it is what it says, my guess is that it is already sold.

If it sounds to good to be true than it probably is...I highly doubt it's for real and if it is make sure he has paid all the Canadian taxes on the Oklahoma boat as you will be when you go to register it....Naw ain't gonna happen because the deals a fake.