Laker trip

tjsa

No we don't, not many people up here do on the inland lakes, mostly and incidental catch. But they are targeted on lake superior in 3 or 4 places. We keep saying we should try for them, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

It's always good to have a second option if the lakers are off. I've always wanted to take a winter trip up that way and Superior whities would be high on my target list.

Great to see a report again Tom, almost thought you might have forgotten that you're suppose to do some fishing while maintaining this awesome community board.

Now, I'd better do my part soon and get on some fish too. BTW do you still need the help you mentioned about in the fall? If so, let me know, as I may be able to get something tonight.

Stan

Great to see a report again Tom, almost thought you might have forgotten that you're suppose to do some fishing while maintaining this awesome community board.

Now, I'd better do my part soon and get on some fish too. BTW do you still need the help you mentioned about in the fall? If so, let me know, as I may be able to get something tonight.

Stan

NO, no, no, you made the mistake others have made. I am tjsa, from the Great White North, Thunder Bay, :D

TJQ is the guy who owns OFC.

Great stuff Tom. Glad one of us made it out this weekend. How did they taste?!

cheers

HD

I was going to find out today, but yesterday I decided to give both of them to my neighbor, since he has cleaned my driveway 3 times this year when I have been at work, getting home at 7:30 pm or later. He also accepted of a couple of packages that were delivered to me when I was at work.

Gotta tell ya, its nice to come home to a cleaned driveway at that time of night in the dark hours from late fall to mid winter, and nice to have a neighbor like him, our driveways are basically shared, no divider. Sometimes I do his and mine by myself also, but he usually gets it done before I get the chance.

And, he is 78 yrs. old, so he deserves it.