Greencoachdog

Thanks for the read glen,very interesting !!!...and yes there sure are many factors to consider,and understand but the weather i think is the biggestlong before the fish-fiders came along,and all the modern gizmos & gadgets my grandfather who owned a fishing loge for 40yrs knew by the weather,when it was time to hit the water and he was most of the time very accurate,other fishing guides used to ask him all the time about the weather and moon phase ,he was so smart it used to just amaze me how mush he knew about all that stuff....so i do for a fact believe that it does work...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

i wish it were true too,with all this snow and the sudden change in the barometer here on quinte the walleye have shut down next to none caught all day where i was,and i seen about 200 people,a fellow i know watched them on his camera just swimming by and not even taking a look at his lure,i seen one there at 5:10 pm tonight that was 12lbs plus at least,not even a look at the lure :wallbash: .

Hawg Hunter

Thanks for posting that Glen, it made for some very interesting, early morning reading.

It's really amazing how many different things can influence the feeding moods of a fish, specially something like the pull of the moon, but it certainly does make a difference. Nice having the GPS on the boat, it gives the times for the sun/moon rise & set.

My own personal choice for something that turns on fish, at least muskies anyways, is the approach of a huge thunderstorm. When the sky turns black and the wind begins to howl, get ready to set yer hook :Gonefishing: