WHO YA PICK,N

misfish

Brian,

I think the Patriots win very easily in another boring beat-down of a pretender. The Chargers are my favorite AFC team thanks to LT but I can't see them hanging with NE in the cold. Has any southern based team ever done real well up north in late January?

I hate the Pats, because they're too good year after year, but damn they are just so stacked. Jacksonville played as good as they can play but with a few mistakes and that's a few more than you can have against the Pats. Heck Moss did nothing and they still won easily. I just don't see the Chargers playing perfect with Rivers and LT both a little gimpy.

I like the Packers this week. In a few weeks, I just hope they can keep it within 2 scores for long enough to make it to the first pee break. lol I can't see them keeping it within 3 scores unless the Pats decide to throttle back.

Charles

For $10.00 on Pro line if it is offer?

New England to win by more than 7 points over the Chargers easily.

Green Bay to win by more than 3 points over Giants. This one might be closer than you think!

Take the over on the Green Bay and NY Giant. I don't know the line?

Now, I am really courious. I was too lazy and would not have made it to the store on time.

What kind of odds would I have gotten or the return on a $10.00 pro-line ticket?

New England won with over 7 points. The game was alot closer than I thought.

I was writing off the over at the half time for the G Bay/Giant but it looks really good.

Now I just need G Bay to win by 4 or more and I would have won if I had a ticket (LOL)!!!