Official OFNC 2008 Fishing Tourney ????

ccmtcanada

So....now that the year has ended, it's looking like the 2007 tourney is over. Are there plans to run another one for 2008? Is there any single person responsible for the final results? Fishinonthebrain did a great job keeping the standings going throughout the year. Many thanks go out to him. The last update showed Team 4 in the lead....followed by team 9 and 6.

So....now that the year has ended, it's looking like the 2007 tourney is over. Are there plans to run another one for 2008? Is there any single person responsible for the final results? Fishinonthebrain did a great job keeping the standings going throughout the year. Many thanks go out to him. The last update showed Team 4 in the lead....followed by team 9 and 6.

I've heard thru the grapevine that Wall-ice, Pike, and Mucksies are going to be deleted from the catch list this year... as a matter of fact, I heard it going to be nothing but Blue cats and Stripers that count this year! :thumbsup_anim: ... and no charter or guided trip fish count!!! :whistling:

Are ya still interested?

P.S. Hey Alex, get ready for a visit from the "North of the Border" kinfolk! ;)

I've heard thru the grapevine that Wall-ice, Pike, and Mucksies are going to be deleted from the catch list this year... as a matter of fact, I heard it going to be nothing but Blue cats and Stripers that count this year! :thumbsup_anim: ... and no charter or guided trip fish count!!! :whistling:

Are ya still interested?

I also heard if you pose half naked and your pics are out of focus these fish will not count.

Especially when your eyes look like this :blink:

So now that team 4 won what do we get a trophy or something.Please let me know where the Swill will be I want to know how far

I will have to drive.

Pretty cool we won it without bluecats and stripers :whistling:

:canadian:

Are ya still interested?

Love them kin folk , maybe I can teach them what a circle hook is and how  to use them !!!

:whistling: