Heading Home! Fishing Heaven

Craig

Well it's been 14 years but I'm finally heading home. Just got transferred at work to my home town of Sault Ste. Marie! Been in London for 5 years and Toronto/Mississauga for 9 before that. Now instead of using 3 weeks vacation to go fishing back home, I'll just head out on Weekends and a few nights after work! :Gonefishing: Never thought this could happen but it did. I can hardly wait to fish with my wife, 7 and 4 year old on a regular basis instead of just a week or two a year. Fishing, hunting, camping, I can't get the grin off my face.... :thumbsup_anim: I've got 2 brother in laws up there that are die hard fishing buddies and a best friend that's out all the time too. This couldn't get better. I'll finally be able to post some success like the rest of you guys! haha!

Anyway, just thought I'd share my good news with you guys as I know you'd appreciate it.

Congrats to you and your family Yosemite.

We shopped property/houses in the Soo the past 2 years...and it indeed has some lovely scenerey.

Water,Water wherever you look....and great hunting possibilities.

Passing through there this past October I see they have really gone to town on widening the roads incomming from the south...Lord knows they needed it, all they need now is a better detour heading north/west out of town to reduce the traffic.

Yessir...a beauty of a city and an anglers paradise.

Your children should love all that the Soo has to offer.

Nice christmas gift from work.

Enjoy your holidays.

Nice, congrats!

You're the 2nd guy I can think of that got transferred to the Sault this year, I think it was Smitter who went up there in the Spring....maybe I'm wrong with the name, but yeah, SSM must be booming..... :thumbsup_anim:

Bill, I think you're right, Smitter moved up there this year and posted a report not so long ago.

I guess we'll be seeing more Soo reports in 2007...

Mike