STIR CRAZY

addict

this is the time of year i dread most of the rivers are locked up and the ice conditions are sketchy or the seasons closed.all work and no fish makes me a dull boy.not sure what to do with myself,reel maintenance tackle orginization dreaming of the next trip anybody else jonsing for the next fish fix.

Oh ya im always jonesing for my boat...i just put her away this morning ,and i miss her already ..LOL..LOL..LOL...dam winter,well i try to keep busy doing maintenence on reels and making my homeade worm harnesses,and doing inventory on what i lost during the summer,like getting new lures,and stuff so that when spring comes im all ready to go,but still its along time till spring,oh ya and i go to bass pro,and lebarons alot just to hang out and check things out,and ya the puter,too..and i still go ice fishing just not as much as i used to,with having a bad back its pretty labor in tensive so i will go my 5 times a winter and thats it,oh ya and i go to the spring fishing shows as well...all in a way to kill time,thats what i do !!!!,where bouts in oshawa are you,im at ritson rd,401 area....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I decided to get my wife pregnant and have a baby. Timed it perfectly, I get sleepness nights, moody all day, and totally doesn't interfere with my fishing. Mind you, I don't fish during the winter months. But my time is occupied! Just an idea for ya.

Oh ya im always jonesing for my boat...i just put her away this morning ,and i miss her already ..LOL..LOL..LOL...dam winter,well i try to keep busy doing maintenence on reels and making my homeade worm harnesses,and doing inventory on what i lost during the summer,like getting new lures,and stuff so that when spring comes im all ready to go,but still its along time till spring,oh ya and i go to bass pro,and lebarons alot just to hang out and check things out,and ya the puter,too..and i still go ice fishing just not as much as i used to,with having a bad back its pretty labor in tensive so i will go my 5 times a winter and thats it,oh ya and i go to the spring fishing shows as well...all in a way to kill time,thats what i do !!!!,where bouts in oshawa are you,im at ritson rd,401 area....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

[/quote

i to go to bass pro just to hang out as well lol cant wait for the boxing day sale lookin to get another baitcaster not that i need another i live in an apt. right downtown dirty schwa so i have to keep my boat in a storage unit which is a pain in the arse cant wait till i get a house more important a garage.

Sit on ebay and buy equipment you don't really need! So far this week... new speed sensor for the transom... 2 x 1500 yd spools of 30lb power pro in anticipation of 4 down rigging reels I'm still searching for... thanks to Lb's cancelling my order.

Use the time to plan an ice fishing trip, or two, with some lads you've come to enjoy fishing with in the summer. I've been converted..never ice fished 'till the last couple years and now can't wait to get out and do this with the lads. We've already got our 4 day weekend picked out and planning the travel arrangements, meals, etc.

temb.jpg

temh.jpg

temi.jpg

temj.jpg

Edited by irishfield

I decided to get my wife pregnant and have a baby. Timed it perfectly, I get sleepness nights, moody all day, and totally doesn't interfere with my fishing. Mind you, I don't fish during the winter months. But my time is occupied! Just an idea for ya.

Hehehe....and once the baby comes, and it's fishin season, the little miss with veto you going fishin! don't believe me? I used to fish a lot before we had our daughter and after Izzy was born I went out once! :asshat:

Hehehe....and once the baby comes, and it's fishin season, the little miss with veto you going fishin! don't believe me? I used to fish a lot before we had our daughter and after Izzy was born I went out once!

You're just doing it all wrong. I've never had a child keep me off the water or shore. Make a family day out of it... picnic by the stream/river/lake. A bit of romance, some time with your child...and when baby starts crying stick him on a boob and hit the shoreline! :D

Edited by irishfield