Hockey Question

holdfast

hey, my old man, (recently passed away) hated him, even called him a disease ( Kasparitis)because of the name. But I liked him when he took on Lindros, obviously one sided. But I have to give him some respect for his KOHONOS. By the way, I still havent seen the light and still think, that our Canadian Teams should Lose their European Captains.

You make a very good point. Sidney is a owners dream. But as a coach who would you pick for your Team. Sidney, Ovenckin, Vinney, Jerome. Phanuf, Alfredson, Koivu, Sundin, Jager, Lecalvier, or how about Tucker or Higgens ( Canadians Taste for the Week)

You make a very good point. Sidney is a owners dream. But as a coach who would you pick for your Team. Sidney, Ovenckin, Vinney, Jerome. Phanuf, Alfredson, Koivu, Sundin, Jager, Lecalvier, or how about Tucker or Higgens ( Canadians Taste for the Week)

I doubt I'd ever pick Tucker. He's fun to watch, but he's too penalty prone. I want 5 skaters on the ice at all times, but if we gotta take two, then make it a "good" penalty.

JF

JohnF, You definately know your hockey. So I got a question for You. W#hen the Mtl Canadians last won the cup. There was a young ( first Year) Players that was on the fourth line( at least what I remembered) Tucker was One. Stevenson was the other, who was the third. I still think back how they reminded me of the Hanson Brothers slap shot

JohnF, You definately know your hockey. So I got a question for You. W#hen the Mtl Canadians last won the cup. There was a young ( first Year) Players that was on the fourth line( at least what I remembered) Tucker was One. Stevenson was the other, who was the third. I still think back how they reminded me of the Hanson Brothers slap shot

I didn't remember him that early so I had to look it up. He was drafted in '93 but didn't play with Montreal until '96 so I'm not sure of the answer. I was never a big Montreal fan, even when there were only 6.

JF

I guess I''ll go with Lecavalier too. What a line in Tampa! Imagine Sid the Kid on that line. I heard one of the big three from the Lightning is going. Lecavalier would look good in blue and white,don't you think? I can't believe nobody has mentioned Luongo. The guy's unbelievable, and in this day and age the way the game is being played, goaltending is incredibly important.

Id take Ryan Miller in a shootout every time. No questions! But hes definitely struggling so far this year. His defense has hung him out to dry on many occasions however. Gotta get tallinder back and numminen will be a welcome site when he returns for sure. Buffalo is on a severe roller coaster this year......Heck in the last few games they crushed Carolina 8-1, lost out west to LA 8-2 then beat San Jose the next game 7-1, and back home for a loss to boston 4-1. Its been a rough ride so far!