Large Beehive

Joey

On my way home from work at lunch the other day, I drove past this huge beehive in a tree. So I grabbed my camera and stopped on the way back and took a pic. It was about 15 x 15 or so. I'm glad I did as when I drove by the next day, it was gone. Someone must have whacked it off.

Thought I'd share.

2072973629_38a5485ca4_b.jpg

2072973779_5de6bb3589_b.jpg

Joey

Nice to see you participating here Joey. Great shot of the beehive. I remember walking down a river bank a few years ago and bumping into one just like that. Thankfully I was faster than the bees, on that day anyways. Don't be a stranger here Joey. Keep your camera close at hand and show us what you happen to run into from day to day. Your beehive is a perfect example.

Thanks Dan, I love photography. I was just waiting for the right one to get me started here. One that didn't have a fish in it :D

I'll try to take my camera with me more often as I'm constantly seeing things I think would make a great shot, but of course the camera is sitting at home on the desk :rolleyes:

I've just been looking at all the posts and pictures on here and we certainly have a collection of great shooters :lol:

Joey