Home Made Motor Stand - NF

ccmtcanada

Yep sad time Cliff, I'm pulling my boat on Sun, the ice is coming in quick this year.

I just charge the batteries the day I put'em away and once a month just for giggles, I'm on the fourth year so far of the three I have and they work like new and they are always just on the cold concrete basement floor.

Your sig says Advertising manager.....you work for CTC......does that mean that you were responsible for the advertising featuring the neighbour with all the tools? Be careful when you answer. :whistling::devil::lol::lol:

Umm...how do I answer this...

I was the guy who analyzed the profit/loss potential on all products submitted for television that that couple starred in. It was up to me to make sure that the product would 1) make money and 2) was consistent with our overall advertising strategy.

So...you could kind of say I was responsible...but I wasn't involved in the creative direction of that campaign that chose to use them in our ads.

Awaiting the eggs to be thrown....and puts on a float suit and ski goggles....LOL

:thumbsup_anim:

GOOD JOB!! GONNA MAKE ONE FOR ME?

Tell you what....if you come down here and get it, I'll make one for you!! I'll need to know the distance from your transom clamp to the bottom of the prop and the width of the largest part of your motor. I'll only charge the cost of materials and a Big Mac combo for lunch....LOL. It would likely cost more in gas to get here than it would be to buy one locally...haha.

Edited by ccmtcanada

Great Job.. just a tip, before you winterize you may need to run it a tiny bit then fog and change Gear oil.

For batteries I do what Wayne said Charge them up and a couple times in the winter plug in and charge up.

Never a dead battery yet

Hate to find, a large hole in my boat after a couple weeks leaving it plugged in for 2 long