Anybody heading to Quinte or Merlands?

SlowPoke

Is anybody heading to Quinte or Merland Park in the near future?

I forgot my bow support for the boat cover at the BOQ G2G and Merland Park is about a four and half hour drive for me.

If someone is able to pick it up for me and meet me between London and the Mississauga/Brampton area (nightly) or the Barrie area December 22-23 or the Fishing for Tyler G2G in February or maybe even Lakair in June... it would be much appreciated!!

-Brian

Is anybody heading to Quinte or Merland Park in the near future?

I forgot my bow support for the boat cover at the BOQ G2G and Merland Park is about a four and half hour drive for me.

If someone is able to pick it up for me and meet me between London and the Mississauga/Brampton area (nightly) or the Barrie area December 22-23 or the Fishing for Tyler G2G in February or maybe even Lakair in June... it would be much appreciated!!

-Brian

If you can get it to Mississauga (as someone offered to do) I'm supposed to be there for a few days on Admiral Rd. early in Dec. If I can get it back to Stratford that makes it closer for you. And if you're in no hurry I'm in London quite often so could save you a trip.

JF

Hey, I'm going to merlands tonight for the weekend. I'm in Mississauga. My brother and I will be fishing the Niagara in early Dec... I can pick it up for you and arrange to meet in the near future. Also I'm in Hamilton often too.

Deepdiver is a friend of mine, Brian. We'll set something up.

That's great guys, I really appreciate it and welcome to the board deepdiver!

I'm in Mississauga every night during the week with my truck - hooking up shouldn't be much of an issue. Kevin at Merlands has already put it aside for me in the garage.

I'll PM both of you with my contact information.

-Brian

I've got your solution Brian.

Squid and I are going musky fishing on the Upper Niagara River on December 8th. :Gonefishing:

Let Deepdiver grab your support from Merlands this weekend, then he can give it to Rick

Then you drag your boat up to the Niagara River on December 8th and pick Rick up on the way.....he lives close by.....get your support from Rick, then the pair of youz meet Pete & I at the boatramp and we all go fishing for the day.

Problem solved :thumbsup_anim:

If you can get it to Mississauga (as someone offered to do) I'm supposed to be there for a few days on Admiral Rd. early in Dec. If I can get it back to Stratford that makes it closer for you. And if you're in no hurry I'm in London quite often so could save you a trip.

JF

Thanks John, I'll keep that in mind!

I'll let you know next Saturday in person over a couple frosty mugs!

I've got your solution Brian.

Squid and I are going musky fishing on the Upper Niagara River on December 8th. :Gonefishing:

Let Deepdiver grab your support from Merlands this weekend, then he can give it to Rick

Then you drag your boat up to the Niagara River on December 8th and pick Rick up on the way.....he lives close by.....get your support from Rick, then the pair of youz meet Pete & I at the boatramp and we all go fishing for the day.

Problem solved :thumbsup_anim:

That sounds great Lew but how do we get rid of Squid?

Just kidding Pete! This might be an option Lew, you know I want to but that weekend is iffy for me. I was planning on LSC before the swill on Dec. 1st but if weather keeps me ashore I might just head out Dec. 8 instead.

With all the problems experienced there by OFNers, you'd think the very least they could do is drop it in the mail to ya?

Just a thought based on what I read of the G2G.

Charles

Having spoke with Kevin at Merlands on the phone I know he wants to make ammends and have us back again. I'd rather his efforts be focused on making us all happy but I can appreciate how you arrived at that thought.

-Brian