Merland Park Co-ordinates?

wuchikubo

Hey HF,

Sorry nobody got back to you... it was a good time, but I don't think many of us will ever go back to Merland Park again. That is the most unorganized and poorly run and poorly maintained place I have ever been.

cd.

HEY HEY.. Gerrit, you're back already?

I just stepped into my girlfriend's in Scaborough...

Yeah.. Hearingfish, you don't want to head outt o merlands... no good.. peice of...

but I had a good time meeting all the folks and putting the names to some faces!

I'll post up a report soon once the pics get uploaded...

kevin... errr shall i change it to wally kev now?? lol.. i'm going to try to hit the BOQ again a couple times before storing the boat.

HEY HEY.. Gerrit, you're back already?

I just stepped into my girlfriend's in Scaborough...

Yeah.. Hearingfish, you don't want to head outt o merlands... no good.. peice of...

but I had a good time meeting all the folks and putting the names to some faces!

I'll post up a report soon once the pics get uploaded...

kevin... errr shall i change it to wally kev now?? lol.. i'm going to try to hit the BOQ again a couple times before storing the boat.

give me a call when you have a weekend free... I wouldnt mind at all spending a couple of days fishing with yah..

if your boats not ready we'll use mine.

G.

The only reason I was looking for the coordinates was to meet up on the water, since my friend had decided to launch at the public launch in Picton.

I did manage to meet Fishnsled and Headhunter when I swung by at about 2:30pm. I wish I could have gotten there earlier to say hello to the bunch. We got on the water at about 8:30 am and fished until 2 pm, two stolen minnows on my buddy's drop shot rig, one light bump on my set up (plastic, and most likely a perch). My 7 year old son fell asleep on the boat waiting for some action that never happened.

Disappointing, 2 years in a row. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to convince anyone (and probably myself) to try again next year. Too long of a drive, too inexperienced on the BOQ, and only able to make it on Sundays.

I hope Glen did catch a walleye, especially after such a long drive.

HF

I'm pretty sure some of us are going to do a summer trip for a weekend or long weekend up there next year HearingFish. We'll most likely stay at Mohawk Bay in Deseronto or on Hay Bay somewhere, place I am more familiar with. You are more than welcome to come up on the Sunday and fish with us. We'll get some fish up in the waters that I know.

Corey