My BOQ Fishing Partner Cancelled On Me !!!!!

fishindevil

Well at the last minute my fishing partner cancelled out on me !!!!due to a medical eemergency at his workplace, this was my partner for this weekends G2G at merland park.....so i made a phone call to my new walleye fishing buddy kevin.. :clapping:B) ...see i knew he was hooked after last weekend,catching all those huge quinte giants !!!!! LOL..LOL..LOL SO it will be a blast fishing together for the 3 days,we will be there early friday morning,and will be out right away fishing as soon as we get there....well i was worried for a while and was thinking i was fishing alone like i did last year...well everything worked out just great...so see everyone down there and see ya soon. !!!! :w00t: TIGHTLINES & FISH-ON !!!! CHEERS :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: oh by the way what time does carras open in the morning??? we will be comming by there pretty early

Edited by fishindevil

You wouldn't have been alone Shawn...if you look in the hook ups Headhunter wanted to know if anyone was solo for Friday! Otherwise he's in with us for 4 in the boat..which is just fine none the less.

If anyone is boatless at this point SPEAK UP so someone can take you in...know you are coming so they don't leave the dock without you. As once everyone is there and starts hittin the water at day break..it's late to try and get a spot in a boat. We had guys fishin off the wall at the ferry last year and I'd hope we don't see that again this year.

Hopefully someone confirms with you hth...I'm already 4 at this point a far as I know. 7 is about as early as we head out...but some hit the water about 6:15/6:30 as the sun's comin up. Maybe be there a 1/2 hr earlier and stand on the dock with rod in one hand..thumb out on the other ! :D

So Shawn/Kevin...did Kevin sort out his motor peein issue?

Edited by irishfield

Hey Don, I'm thinking Shawn and I are probably going to be on the water by 7! We'll see, it's up to Shawn.

Wayne, the pee issue has not yet been solved.. since i'm tagging along with Shawn, I didn't try fixing yet.. I will get to it next week.. something couldve got lodged in there or maybe i need to tow it down to the lakeshore to test it..

if its none of the above, i'll have to bring it in to get it checked... :wallbash:

Still a few things to do to the boat,

-install the rod holders

-install the ram-mount/lowrance 25c

-figure out the motor pee hole (was working fine 3 weeks ago when the previous owner showed me it running)

-fix the honda 5hp oil cap(previous previous owner was appearently an ape, tighten the dam thing so hard that the placstic has harden into the shape, so i gotta replace it with a o-ring or something, or never tilt it up! lol)

-stick on some extra reflectors on the trailer for extra safety

-shift the boat forward a bit on the trailer to stick on the trasom saver onto the bunk roller.

-change gas line

alot of stuff still to do, but not too hard, only the peeing issue is what is concerning me the most...

otherwise, if its all ready and set, i'll head back out again next weekend.. for some more eyes!! err pickerals..

He is a quick learner man !!!!! so yes we will win the tournament for sure...and i think kevin will do it for us,as i have taught him well,and he will get rookie of the year as well....rookie angler of the year kev !!!!! so we will see gerritt !!!! LOL..LOL..LOL dam i want to stop at carras for sure those deals sound to good to pass up !!! well see kev :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: