Where do I post this

misfish

Has connections with booking hotel and race tickets for the 50th running of the Daytona 500 in Febuary. :thumbsup_anim:

Oh and maybe a fishing day. :Gonefishing::whistling:

I know theres ebay and the nascar site. Was hopeing to get someone that a member would know from here and hope to not get stiffed.

Edited by misfish

Been knocking on alot of websites for the travel part. Man this event is not cheap.Well the race is,but a place to stay is not. :wallbash::w00t:

I found out we can camp right at the track,so Im looking for a truck cap for my F150 or one of those campers that fit on the back.

I would even concider renting someones tent trailer if you have one to offer up.

The hotels/motels don't miss out on a good thing during race weeks...prices double plus...

We had good luck fishing off the pier in Daytona...no license required and if you use your own tackle all you pay is admission and a couple of bucks for some frozen shrimp...Great fun !

Watch out for the sneaky birds...they'll steal your bait !!!

Edited by Beans

Ok please explain??????????

The Main Street pier is down at the boardwalk, and scammers and undesireables hang out down there (I'm trying to be polite here :whistling: ) Parking a vehicle is at risk. A lot more traffic up there also.

I like the Sunglow, been going there for years and I see some of the same "good old boys" that kinda of police their pier. I think the last time I was there it was $6.00 for a 24hr pass or I used to buy a 7day $25 pass plus your bait. You can buy the bait on the pier or save a little bit and buy from a bait shop not a couple hundred yards from the pier (have to pass it on your way in).