Almost in the Boat

Jen

Last week was the first time I have gone drift fishing... We hit the Lower Niagara in the morning and spent a couple of hours running back and forth drifting with Minnows and Roe...

P1010599.jpg

Steve managed to boat a couple of fish, however since Lakers are out of season I can not attach any pictures... They went right back in the water to swim another day.

There were about 6 other boats out there with us. As the day slowed down I noted that everyone even the shore fishermen were catching fish... Not only was the fishing amazing, the sceanery was spectacular.

The almost in the boat shot... lol... maybe next time.

P1010598.jpg

Cheers,

Jen

give it a little time and the river will be on fire....we are about to get some snow down here and that will drop the water temp and the fish will run up stream....a couple more weeks I would say....ther are fish in the river just not the late fall numbers as usual..... nice pics by the way!

Great report Jen...and as far as I'm concerned, you landed that fish. If it gets that far then you just intentionally released it in the water so you wouldn't stress is out even more. :thumbsup_anim::D

Well if thats the case, then I "caught" my pb lake trout... LOL... I like your way of thinking Cliff and am changing mine to suit! :whistling::thumbsup_anim: