My Sand Box

bowshep

Is it me... do l have a higher standard... l love fishing...

l have met great people on the water or through fishing... They all had an air about them...

All as lm looking for is the edicate of fishing. Thats being nice to who ever you meet on the water... maybe pass on some of your Ethics. Edicate. Help a Newbie, help a stranger with the net or what ever you do to have honor.

Ethics are an individual thing, they are not standards or a code they are what you are willing to do for your own peace of mind. l don't like to harvest much. l don't like stringers thous are my Ethics...

Edicate has a common standard... like picking your nose... dont do it in public. l posted about calling someone when they are bailing out on a fishing trip (locked) and that a email was not good enough... yes l am right ... it is unacceptable. But how are the young ones going to know... unless its said

The OFC is the best place to be when it comes to fishing... with a little hunting to add to the pot. Tons of great People willing to give out info and there experiences, Their joys and sorrows... l thank you so much for allowing me into your lives. We all get along and we all have fun... Good sand box

In the past 6 weeks the word jousting has increased... This is not what a community needs... l have never been mean on any of my posts... say that l love my raven and everything else sucks... well ok l insulted a company.

The jousters of the world hide behind the keyboard flexing their hardened finger tips... These too also have an air about them... Bad Sand Box

Ps yes l know this is not my sand box but l play nice...

If you cant play nice then just go away no matching your acidic whit... your empowerment of spite.

get out of the sand box now :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Peace Ken

Yes l know this is not my sand box but l play nice

Edited by Bowshep

Etiquette, can be in the eye of the beholder... however it should be used in the eye of the law as well.. Fishing regs in our case... sure there are some "unwritten laws" but for the most part most people follow them...

and you are correct we can discuss opinions here, so long as they follow OFC etiquette.

Gerritt.

Dear Abby... today on OFC the float rod boys said.. :wallbash::blahblah1: and the Muskie guys told us.... :rolleyes::whistling:

Sorry Bowshep, it always gets this way when many are too feeble to get out and fish.

Yeah, sure. Ya probably have gas heaters in yer boat.

JF