Training To Be A Bass Pro!

haha Thanks for the coments guys! I can't wait until she's old enough to come out fishing with the "old man".

MikethePike: Her Mommy grew up ice fishing lake Erie, and i've only done it a few times so she says she's going to teach me a thing or two this winter!! I scored huge with a farm girl!

Good Fishin'

UF

I'm looking forward to gettong my girls into it as wellI have a 2 years old, and a 3 month old)

But the Wife says I Can't "Force" it on them LOL

I got her to go a few times, but she's not that into it....maybe off a dock or in a boat.

But I doubt I'll ever get her in a canoe or back in the Woods ever again LOL

We are lucky....we introduced my 4 year old daughter to the sport this past summer and she cant get enough of it! We've headed to local docks and had to bribe her to come home. One time, we got there at noon, and by 9pm we were telling her she could have chocolate if we left....LOL. She cuts worm in half, casts by herself, sets her own hook, reels them in, and releases them. The only thing she doesn't do, and that's cause we dont let her is bait and remove the fish from the hook. Here is a pic of her first ever fish....she's already complaining that she wants summer back....so she can fish again :lol:

gallery_60_23_14154.jpg

Edited by ccmtcanada