Sunday Report

icewalker28

I made it out today with trapshooter and Technagirl . We hit Circle lake again for some Pike. We were unable to hook any , but we did have some action. Trapshooter had a breakoff at the end of the day and we also missed a couple. It was a great weekend to spend out on the hard water doing what i love best....FISHING

Thanks for the fish today guys .

IW

000_2330.jpg

We had really good black ice and the warm temps Sunday didn't affect it at all. The weather is going to be warm for a few days and i will defanitly be staying off until colder temps. It is nice to have a couple days under the belt though....

Let's all pray for the cold weather.

Ok, please correct me if Im wrong.Is it not good to have black ice? I though it was very dangerous

to have black ice :dunno: .I'm no pro, but I usually go on when there atleast 2 feet :D:D

black ice is bad for driving. Good hard stuff for fishing in my opinion. I love it when I can see down through the ice. When you're bringing in fish they look huge!

Wow...out already!!! We are going to be waiting quite awhile around southern ontario. Last year I remember being on Cooks Bay 3 times before new years. I certainly can't wait to get out and my target fish for this year is walleye. I can always seem to get them in the soft water season but never in the winter. Well, lets hope that the warm snap doesn't break the ice up for you guys up there. I think you are the first guy I have seen reportin ice fishing. Congrats to you!