Lew has computer problems

Squid

Lew went to open up OFC and it would not load. All other websites worked fine. Rogers told him to restore defaults and now nothing works :wallbash: . He gets a run time error on his system. Windows 2000 explorer 6 is his system. Can anyone help?? I will call him with info to help him out.

Anyone having these problems on Rogers Hi Speed Cable?

We are having the same issue at home and have opened a work ticket with Rogers to investigate. They have identified it as a problem on their end and will resolve as soon as possible. We had the customer support guy actually view the old thread that was discussed on our board and has forwarded that information to the tech guys.

My home computer cannot access this site at all...I'm currently viewing from work.

Yep he is on rogers hig speed.

Just let him know that they have known about this issue since yesterday and are working on fixing the problem...hopefully it's resolved soon...at least I can log in at work....

As I said, they have admitted it's an issue at their end.

I was just checking out OFC this afternoon and everything was working well until about 30 minutes ago, nothing would load for me. Everything timed out. I don't have Rogers Hi Speed so this might just be a coincidence that this happened to me at this time.

I shut everthing down and pulled the plug on my Hi Speed DSL modem. I waited about 10 minutes before I reconnected everything and all is working well again.

Tom.