A pictures worth a 1000 words

GbayGiant

Of vulgar profanity. :)

I was going full speed to the river today and all of a sudden my boat stops and the engine revs up so high it almost blew, took the lid of the motor to check things out everything seems to be fine, looked down at the lower end to see that the prop fell off. This was my extra prop. :lol: Oh well motors fine just need a couple new props.

gallery_322_261_55824.jpg

Had a cell phone so all was fine, ride was on the way. Caught this little guy while waiting, I took it home to clean, usually would have let it go but I was in a clubing mood.

gallery_322_261_36220.jpg

My old man came to the rescue in my old fishing vessel, 15hp, pulled us home in 45min from where I was, going around 9mph according to the fish finder..

gallery_322_261_190252.jpg

Pulled out the musky rod and stayed in my boat and trolled the whole way home but 4mph would have been my normal range 9 was a little quick, didn't get any action but had the lure running true the entire way.

gallery_322_261_5042.jpg

Anyway just remember a spare prop and cotter pin is the moral of this story. :lol:

Here's a couple gay man I took last week, this guy almost got a prop to the noggin, he was more than half way accross but the boat scared him and he turned around and went back even though it was further away.

gallery_322_261_19014.jpg

gallery_322_261_29032.jpg

Glad you like them Hen, get out there and get a big one.

Almost looks like a salmon that's at the end of it's life and ready to head up the stream

Yep it's a little skunky at the moment, It's been in the water since April. I don't now about other waters but up here I've never seen so much algae/pollen in my life, there were two weeks where I seen yellow brick roads out in the bay and you could hardly breath the air, it really was thick and my boat needs a wash on the bottom that's for sure.

Anyone else see "yellow brick roads" in the water this year ?

I mean these were 50 yards wide and as far as I could see long out in the middle of the bay for 2 weeks.