Guess they really don't care we're eating their cousin...

irishfield

She's getting a ride from her BF's Aunt..so I can head North instead Bud! If I was going ...the truck may just not stop in Ottawa and I'd probably just throw her out at Bronson while doing about 110 on the 417 for Montreal! LOL

Hope you got your lips around a thigh or two yourself this weekend and went easy on the AD.

Edited by irishfield

AD..... its something you have to ease into if you know what I mean.... :lol::lol:

Plenty of thigh, but only the tryptophan-free kind, I may have to go back to Montreal for a rest!!!.

Didja find someone to go north with ya?

Thats too funny wayne !!!!!! hey you could get real busy and stock-up for next years thanksgiving dinner..LOL..LOL..LOL. :w00t: man those wild turkeys are getting braver all the time,a few weeks ago i had to honk my horn to get them off the road,in front of my car???? cheers :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Grandmother said they killed them all off for a reason, they can do a lot of crop damage and they don't like bright colored mopars. My cousin painted an early 70's car and had it outside ready to pick up and a turkey pecked the ell out of it, didn't like the color, so don't trust them around the car.