Xmas Tree Decorations..

TJQ

do you have a cat

we did the same thing about 8 years ago..very cool

till the cat climbed in the tree got stuck by a hook and while jumping in pain got hooked 5 more times...blood all over the presents

have you ever tried to catch a cat with 6 hooks in it, I was going to use a jig and flipping stick to catch it, figured one more hook wouldn't hurt....well the wife grabbed it by the williams wobbler and off to the vet

and the lady at the vet office wanted us charged with cruelty to animals

but it looked cool

I came up with this ideal to LURE T.J. into helping with the tree this year. :angel: Yes we do have 2 cats, they are both over 15lbs. and don't fit under the tree. However we made sure not to put lures on the bottom branches. It turned out pretty cool, and when the time comes to put the lures away, T.J.'s tackle box will be in order for Spring Fishing. I thought putting the Santa hat on the muskie was a bonus since the muskie lures were to heavy for the tree. Kids had fun decorating the tree, remembering which lure caught what fish this past summer. Maybe next year I'll come up with a hunting theme ;)

Nothing says Christmas like a flat screen fireplace.....

I was waiting for that... actually wondering why it took so long... hey... it doesnt give off much heat, but ya never have to put any wood in it

wife grabbed it by the williams wobbler

hahahahahaha!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...