A pair of sunrise muskies

lew

Thanks Wayne, and congrats, it sounds like you guys had an awesome week and I'll be watching for your post when you get it up........you may as well ignore my PM ;)

Sorry to hear about the family news, hope everything is OK

We did well Lew. 30+ fish showing themselves to the boat over 4 days..25 of them over 40 inches. Lost 6 or 7 between the two of us from bad hook sets while casting and one of them had a head about 8 inches wide. Boated 10 (or 11..gotta go thru the pics) with Dan and I both handling a 50 and Dan a 52 as well. 7 out of 10 fish casting! Bugger Thorpe worked us to death. lol

Not sure when I'll get the post together...got bad news in our family this morning.

Holy s**t

Hit pay dirt my friend, can't wait for the report but I will :D

Don't want to hijack Lew's thread Phil....but we discussed it and determined it was just Good Karma ! Marc put up a tour for a good cause, I bought into the cause and we were shined on for doing so. Oh that and the bas tard knows where the fish hang out.

Don't want to hijack Lew's thread Phil....but we discussed it and determined it was just Good Karma ! Marc put up a tour for a good cause, I bought into the cause and we were shined on for doing so. Oh that and the bas tard knows where the fish hang out.

Wayne I think Lew will make an exception this time :whistling::D and if he doesn't I'm sure I will hear about :lol:

Funny you mentioned the karma thing because I thought and said the same thing awhile back that you would get your just reward. Congrats bud!

Edited by Whopper