Leadcore and inline board ?

Tybo

I would think it would stay clipped but may kink the lead core and may release too easily or not at all . You can splice in some mono or braid every few colours in your 10 colour core setup for attaching the clip for the planner board, or just use a smaller core. Eg 5 colour, 3 or 2 spooled up...

I have used a 5 colour with the boards no problems...

Sherriff

yes it will stay clipped you have to use the right one,but we use leadcore for salmon & walleyes all the time and its ok,you can rig it a few ways so it wont come off,just make sure it wont rip...we have run up to 7 colors and i know guys have run 10 so you will be ok.....cheers & good-luck :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Hey Tybo... been running lead core off of in-line boards for a while now... 10 colours, no problem as long as you have the following;

- for Off Shore boards, be sure to change the clips to the snap down locking kind

-Mr. Walleye boards do not require a clip change... they work great right out of box.

HH

You may want to consider going to the 27lb lead instead of 17lb, that way you can also use it for spring Kings :)

51058201b.jpg

Tony

it's pretty much the same dive curve.

you might want to get a 600ft spool of 30lb copper instead of the core. it doesn't have the same rise/dive action of core but at least you feel the fish(no stretch like braid). 270ft of copper will do what a 10 colour does and you can make a few reels out of a spool. i have a 275, 125, and a 50 for coho

my 275 rod was top rod through august out of bronte and all lengths will run on an updated clipped offshore

i freaken hate core

edit if your fishing eyes be prepared to keep fish because you will be taking them from deep water with a full core.

Edited by dwc67