Another fish'n moron

lew

""Lew I dont know how to say this without making it sound rude but,IT AINT YOUR LAKE.Yes maybe it was ignorant to you,but maybe not to the other fella. What you and your CIRCLE concider musky throwing length cast maybe. I can see if the guy stopped a few feet from you,but 150. Man thats a bit far to be worried about.

As for the garbage comment,get over it.I just pick it up and trash it. Can solve the worlds problems.""

Brian, I expect more from you on this issue. Let me know the next time you go out fishing for bass and where you will be. I will come by with my boat and come up right beside you and poach your spot. See how you feel when that happens. C'mon man get a life. As far as the garbage pick up goes, Lew does his part as so do I. Do you pick up garbage when you are fishing?? :asshat:

Oh and as for the 150 feet, yes we can cast up to that distance with the reels we use.

Edited by Squid

I prefer super-topraiders when its time to "send a message". Cast said topraider directly over the other persons head, but land it 50 feet PAST the culprit. A 200 foot cast is a piece of cake with a bait like that. Using a steady retrieve, said topraider will eventually enter the other persons boat with hooks and "appendages" flailing wildly. With any luck it will grab onto rods, tackle boxes, or a molson export and return these items to you. They are now yours...assuming you have a faster boat.

I think we should all agree we disagree on this subject before it goes from bad to worse

I see Lews point I just don't agree with him casting near the "moron" without saying anything

I would have told the guy off and than if he didn't move zing a few by him

This incident and this thread falls into the "don't let it ruin your day" category for me.

A guy drops anchor and throws a bobber, big deal.

A guy posts a semi-rant, guys disagree big deal.

Now we're into picking up garbage and throwing lures at eachother?

It must be hump day... the fishing buzz wore off from last weekend and next weekend seems so far away.

-Brian

I do pick up the trash.

150 is more then plenty of room for two boats to fish.You want to come and fish with,n 150 yards of me Pete,be my guest,I got no worries about that. Like I said,thats plenty of room. If you can cast that distance cool,I would like to see that,hell,I may even buy the same reel.

Get a life? I got one,thanks anyways.

People here seem to think it,s ok to cast at another angler.What did he really do wrong???????????????????. Why not just either explain to him what you feel he did wrong.