Lew I should of listened earlier...

Crazyhook

Never, ever, doubt the power of a Suick Jamie :thumbsup_anim:

WTG Bud, that's a real beaut and now I see why you were so pumped when you phoned me the other night, and again, congrats on the tourney win !! I just got home this morning and 1st thing I did was look for your post.

Looks like my 4 years of trying to convert you are finally paying off.

....now, about those silly dawgs ;)

• 3 weeks later...

While up on the French in September, we stopped by Lakair one afternoon for a visit with Kevin and Leslie. The bite was off and Kevin said he caught a couple nice pike using the Suick along the rocks of the store lines. So, having a couple myself, we gave them a shot. Caught one pike, not of great size, but with our luck, we'd take anything. Last year, my wife threw one into the shore line and something of nice size went after it, just as it hit the water. Unfortunately, the fish missed the bait and never to be seen again. Definitely a bait that I will be spending more time with for next year's trips.

Definitely a bait that I will be spending more time with for next year's trips.

Their an excellent bait Rich, specially the larger 9" weighted version, and definetely good for fall and the cooler water when the fish are slowing down.

I add extra weights to even the weighted ones and it makes them nearly neutral buoyant when sitting still, and they then become almost irresistible to a hungry musky lookin for some dinner.

Let them sit for a minute, then give em a twitch and hang on :thumbsup_anim: