Deer from Hell

brandon

I went for a drive up Mt. Seymour road tonight in hopes of seeing some deer to photograph. Well by the time I actually found one it was too dark for a good photo. This didn't stop me from trying though. I dont know what it is about the deer here but they don't run away. I got right up within 6-8 feet of this guy and took this first picture...and completely forgetting that I had the auto setting on the flash decided to fire.......now it's by no means photographically perfect in any way shape or form......but man is it creepy looking. Instead of photoshopping it to brighten it up I'm just leaving it like it is. I also put a few more pictures that I got of the same guy...enjoy

008resize.jpg

018resize.jpg

027fixedresize.jpg

Edited by brandon

Cool pictures brandon! I don`t know how dumb they are, might be a matter of how pressured. They are a problem in some areas here, industrial parks, no hunting, no resident dog population, the darn things wander the streets and lawns like cows, the Canada geese also. They just don`t have anyone bothering them much.

I get them in my yard, they don`t stay, dogs. Mine would probably just want to play but they are vocal about it. A lot of the burbs closer to Cleveland have had to hire professional hunters to kill off some, they don`t allow regular hunting. Pretty animals, but some sort of control of the number is needed at times.