off to bay of quinte

walleyedreamer

Well it's that time of year again. off to the bay of quinte for two weeks of fishing,first time there this year. for walleye and bass. starting on Saturday 25 staying at Merland park, once again. same old cottage #10 kind of grows on you over the years. the little green cottage that is. and all the good food. eat like kings when we are there. and yes my fishing buddy Kim will be there once again. so if your out that way, give us a wave, hope to have some great pictures and report. after the two week that we are on the bay of quinte. happy fishing, see you on the water, walleyedreamer

th_R001_014.jpg

Well good-luck !!!!!!! :clapping::w00t: i always do a few trips to the bay in the fall,for those big quinte eyes,i cant wait,looking forward to your reports,i hear just in the last week or so that the fishing has been pretty good with lots of resident fish around the 2-4lb mark are being caught down near shermans point,at long reach.. B) ..so hopefully you can find some nice fish,be safe take care,as you know she can get pretty rough down there....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I am fortunate to be invited to a friend of a friend's cottage on the BOQ in September. I can't wait because it will be my first time on that water. I was taking mental notes during last falls pickerel extravaganza around here. Best of luck with great success!

thanks guy. we do this every year at merland park. plus a second trip on the second week of November. trolling that time of year. this time it's cast cast the weed beds. and may be some trolling in around hay bay. my favorite spot is probably Keith shoal. last year at this time we had asked Kevin at merland park that it would be nice to have a deck. for cottage ten and by the second week of November it was build. just think a cold beer after a day of fishing on the deck. here the before and after picture of the deck. goes to show you how great Kevin and Jen are. and that's one of the reason i support Merland park. what more can you ask for. lol. just can wait , three days to go. happy fishing, see you on the water, walleyedreamer.

R001_017.JPG

Picture313.jpg