Size really does matter

TennesseeGuy

Sorry Connie. Like I said it was a good thread. Unfortunately, cooler heads don't prevail in these situations. It's IS interesting though to see that the folks who are the most self righteous are the ones (usually) aiding and abetting.

Then maybe its time that we had a non fishing discussion section for us fisherman that like to talk about other things than what we or you caught today. Roy what are you trying to do. Win an award for cutting the most threads.

Connie,thanks for sharing this guy's mistake

I am sure its a lesson many will pay further atttention in regards to regs

Hope alls well and look forward to your Pike report,have a chap from England,never heard so much talk about 30 pound pike in my life,they look like Beluga's

I want one that big ,32 poundrrs,35 pounders,38 pounders,my God I need to catch one

Edited by marc thorpe

Guest Johnny Bass

I'm just glad I learned about the forked tail thing!Now that I keep pickeral, I wouldn't want to get a ticket for being a 1/4 of an inch over.

oh and comparing drinking and driving that kills, to a fish that is a 1/4 of an inch over is a tad over the top.

Lets say cops were giving tickets to people that sped 4 km an hour over or under. That would be brutal....

The guys that caught fish over their limit got what they deserved though. Thats a no no!

Edited by Johnny Bass

Sorry Connie. Like I said it was a good thread. Unfortunately, cooler heads don't prevail in these situations. It's IS interesting though to see that the folks who are the most self righteous are the ones (usually) aiding and abetting.

:thumbsup_anim: Most of us can overlook the occasional poop disturber on this board who seem to try to make up for their inadequacies...............

Great thread Connie.

I really really hope whoever that CO is to come to my neck of woods for a week or two every year. That would save some nice fisheries from being destroyed but people fishing multiple rods and keeping everything (legal or not).

No comment on the particular incident about your buddy. If he got charged because the fish was indeed out of the range then let's say he is unlucky. He reacted professionally though I have to say. For the group keeping 31 more than allowed..... penalty was too light for them in my book.

GCD, I'd go fishing with you anytime :thumbsup_anim: lots of other good input in here too.

The point is, the law is the law, follow it and be respectful of the officers enforcing it and you'll never have a problem.

If you do, then it's a problem with the officer, and that is a whole different issue.

Tony

Edited by tonyb