Muskie Diehards - Midland Harbour Still Wide Open!

irishfield

After playing Penetang Taxi service for Maureen and doing my stops in Midland I checked out the Pete Peterson Ramp and channel this morning on the way back home.

No ice on the Bay at all...a very small amount of slush/ice half way down the channel. Ramp/launch area is clear thanks to the current from the stream and someone even hand shovelled the ramp and salted it to boot...so if you're in the mood this week...now you know!

Edited by irishfield

Wayne now that the Glastron is gone why don't you throw in your port a boat.This would be be pratical for you .you can avoid backing up this boat no salt at the launch ,no need for 4 wheel drive.Just flip flop fold the top, add a motor and your off Muskie Fishing.What do you say Wayne we are due for some homegrown Muskie pics.

Mike :thumbsup_anim::worthy::Gonefishing::santa:

diehard is right, it's chilly out there!

Mike

Sunny and -1C..the odd passing blizzard ! What you gonna do when winter gets here Mike! LOL :P

Mike the pike...some vessels better not used this time of year. Port-a-bote on Gbay is right up there with a Ganoe on BOQ ! :w00t:

I'm thinkin it would look a tad different after 6 inches of wet snow last night...rain late this afternoon and freezing rain..now snow.

You'd have to be bringin the boat as well....I'm boatless 'till spring.

Jamie...if you came would you bring an OFC logo or would I need to supply the darn thing....