What are your weekend plans

lew

Hey Lew, I'm a little late this year getting the gear organized, but I'm fairly close to Lakair, If your ever in the area on the way home or too and interested in going out on the bay, just give me a PM bud, could be interesting. :D Never know what you could find.

Have fun fellas.

Going to try to christen my new carp rod again...missed one today...forgot to turn the handle of the reel to take it off ''free spool" before I lifted the rod causing the reel to back spin...by the time I got the line straightened out the carp was gone... :oops:

That makes it Carp...4 Beans...0...(just getting warmed up... ;) )

Probably no fishing, but gonna take the family to a local conservation area where they will be playing Spiderman 3 on a 40'x40' inflatable screen. Impressive picture and sound, should be fun for all. Any of you in the Hamilton area should check it out, Saturday night at Christie Conservation Area.

No fishing this week-end. My new toy, Lowrance LCX 28C HD is being installed today. At least it is supposed to be. Anxious to get the boat back, everything put back in, and take it out. Should be a very neat system. (Yeah ... she must still love me)

Edited by Rich Clemens

Going to see my Girl and fish the Rideau river and maybe try the Trudeau manuover in the canoe. Peace Ken

I've never heard of that position, but heck, I'll try anything once. :lol:

Please take pictures of that one Ken :lol::thumbsup_anim:

We're stuck at home as Paul is on call. Oh well, time to get some yard work done anyhow, maybe go all Naked Chef and cook up a storm :)

Joey

Don't forget the pictures Joey. :w00t:

I volunteered to scub out the insides of all (about 12) the Port-O-Lets on the jobsite... 'cause sometimes you find loose pocket change!!! :thumbsup_anim:

No need for pictures on this one Glenn ?

Shirtless or not.

Rednecks ......I'll never understand. :rolleyes:;)

Yippee, the weekend is here. Think I'll kick back and relax. Chill all weekend.

Sounds great, but unfortunately...............

Yesterday the kids were delivered to my parents house to stay overnight because we had a friends 40th birthday party.

Today I'll be doing some work for a client and if there's time, rig electrical power from the house to my shed.

Tonight we have another friends 40th, but can only stay for a short time because........

My bro and sister in-law are having a get together / BBQ with their wedding party. It's been 9 yrs.

Tomorrow morning I'm planning to get the kids out on L.Ontario for a few hours to catch some salmon and trout.

When I get home, I have more work around the house and will probably have to go visit a client in the evening.

I don't have time to P. This is nuts. :wacko:

I need a 10 day week and 30 hrs. in a day.

Retirement can't come fast enough for me.

:Gonefishing:

I'm heading down to Long Island on Saturday nite and should be in the surf by Sunday Morning sometime before noon. Not sure as to when I'll be back. Looks like my papers have finally gone through to move down so this might be a permanent Vacation for me... :D

FHR

Just got home from work. Now I'm planning on testing my new to me trolling motor from danbo the rest of the day followed by a nice day of playing golf in Oakville tomorrow! Maybe i'll have some spare time to spend with the family. :Gonefishing:

Going to sort out my tackle, make a shopping list of all that I need to replace because it was lost and all I need to buy to just have more stuff... bar b que in the yard with the kids and then the Festival of Friends...

Tomorrow is fishing ... or atleast I can hope...

Cheers,

Jen

I had to work for 2 hrs this morning but lucked out and got to go fishing... I finished up my route right down the street from my favourite bassing hole. I arranged my deliveries in the order to make that work out. I also had the foresight to have a dozen leeches, 24 crayfish and two fishing poles on the van. Did pretty good hit 4 buckets and 10 smallies in less than 2 hours, not too bad considering it was from 10 to noon with some of clearest water I have fished in a long time. Watching those bass come from 25 feet away to smack the bait was AWESOME. I even caught one of the buckets on a bare hook I was reeling in.

Now the only trouble is I was going to get up early Sunday and drive about 40 miles to fish a river off Lake Huron, but now I might just save the fuel and go back to where I had such good luck today... Especially if looks like rain as promised in the morning.

Edited by Canuck2fan