The rednex is invading Motreal!!!

Daplumma

Don't rule out Ron Fellows. He probably has more laps on that track while qualifing than the rest of field combined has racing. Carpantier may do well too but he's racked up a lot of open wheel miles on that track.

Thanks for posting Joe, I forgot it was on and I am watching it now.

-Brian

Well if you ask me,that was a real black eye to Canada,s first Nascar race. First Harvick shows his sucky ways of not beable to race a road course,then Gordon puts a real Bull finish. You should of been in my house when that happen. :whistling::jerry:

Another thing that really disappointed me was the non show of the regular Busch drivers. Maybe they have criminal records and cant cros the border. :dunno:

The real winner of the race was the Aussie ,Ambrose.If Nascar had a set,they would of declared the race final after Gordons Bull.Glad to see Fellows finished 4th.

Should have redflagged the race and set the field.No excuse for not doing so.Everyone watching knew that Robby was gonna take out Ambrose.I predict Robby will be parked tomorrow.Brian,I think it was just too expensive for a lot of the regulars.They dont make the big bux like the cup boys.

Joe

Hope nascar hangs gorden by the N#ts, cant stand this goof :angry: He's been a sore looser for years.

Like misfish says, I too was a little disappointed with the field of drivers.

was a fun race to watch, glad to see a home town boy made the crowd feel reel good

(Carpantier 2nd)

Now you Tdot boys should press for a big oval and we'll see some real REDNECK Racn' :whistling:

Bear

Crap.....sounds like I missed a good one. Have a visitor here from Denmark so I could not watch.....will have to try to catch up somehow....I did take a quick look to see what was going on and was disappointed when I saw Carl Edwards in the garage......but did not find out what happened.

So Ill have to find out what Robby Gordon did. I have some friends that live in Moorseville (and spent lots of time there going to the shops too). They have a friend who used to be catch can for RG and he said he was a hard guy to work for, which confirmed my suspicions that the guy is an idiot :)

Keep in mind....its my opinion.....if someone here likes RG....sorry. I just dont have a whole of time or respect for the suck.

Will have to watch Inside Nextel Cup on Monday and see what they say.....off on a field trip tomorrow so will have to catch what I can of Pocono on Sirius.....

Bill

Crap.....sounds like I missed a good one. Have a visitor here from Denmark so I could not watch.....will have to try to catch up somehow....I did take a quick look to see what was going on and was disappointed when I saw Carl Edwards in the garage......but did not find out what happened.

So Ill have to find out what Robby Gordon did. I have some friends that live in Moorseville (and spent lots of time there going to the shops too). They have a friend who used to be catch can for RG and he said he was a hard guy to work for, which confirmed my suspicions that the guy is an idiot :)

Keep in mind....its my opinion.....if someone here likes RG....sorry. I just dont have a whole of time or respect for the suck.

Will have to watch Inside Nextel Cup on Monday and see what they say.....off on a field trip tomorrow so will have to catch what I can of Pocono on Sirius.....

Bill

Carl had a brace/support which hold on the axle break .... it was dragging on the track and broke, crew had to weld it in place.

Robbie the Suck, your right on, couldn't have said it any better :thumbsup_anim:

Bear