NF- The exact moment a new star is born-Paul Potts

bigfish1965

I was left speachless by this guy. I've never heard singing like this and from a cell phone salesman, nonetheless. The judges were stunned and visibly moved. The audience quickly picked him up as their favourite. This is from the show Britain's Got Talent..the operetta is Nessun Dorma from Puccini's Turandot

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Amazing!!!! Thank you so much for posting this Rick. I loved it.

Almost undetectable, but actual warm emotion from Simon Cowell. Rare. Positive feedback rare from the other stuffy English judge too. (the blonde guy, have never seen the woman before)

And his voice. Unbelievable. Once he started singing, thought it must be some kind of prank or something. Have a recording of that song which is one of my favorites. Not a huge opera fan but love Puccini. The louder the better.

He has an absolutely incredible voice, as good as the artist on my CD.(Called Mad About Puccini i think)

Pavarotti who? Book this guy for Hamilton Place. Maybe he will at least show up.

Edited by Carpe Diem

Just another brilliant performance on *** Idol. It happens all the time. This guy can sing, no doubt. But will we ever hear his name two or three years from now? I doubt it. I'm a big American Idol fan. Malinda Doolittle should have won hands down this year. But she didn't. It's a popularity contest. Nothing more. I'd bet that it's all people that are aged 25 and under that vote. And they're not going to vote for this guy. Also, Like Malinda, this guy needs some serious dental work. That's enough to get tossed aside it seems. We'll see I suppose.